View How To Make Gel Slime Pics



View How To Make Gel Slime
Pics
. Most use only common household items! Hi guys making gel slime pls like share subscribe pls watching my all vlog thank you guys😘😘.

D.I.Y. Gel Slime | How to Make Raindrop Slime! {Super ...
D.I.Y. Gel Slime | How to Make Raindrop Slime! {Super ... from i.ytimg.com
Diy styling gel clear slime, clear slime no borax click to subscribe for more videos, and click to like, share my video. Finally with valentine's day right around the corner, i thought it would be the perfect time to give it a try. Slime is made when a polymer interacts with a gelling agent.

I used 150 ml glue to200ml of shaving gell with optrex multi action.

Typical slime recipes call for clear or white pva glue (the. I was in the store the other day looking for slime supplies when i came across this elmer's gel glue, so i had to buy it! How to make slime with hair gel without glue! Slime no glue easy with hair gel !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

View Microsoft Windows Store Near Me PNG

Thompson Water Seal Review

Externe Festplatte Wird Nicht Erkannt Mac